Thanks. Really loving this app.
In case you're interested, the final application was to automate arming/disarming a home security system for when people arrive or leave the home.
My particular vendor (A-tech security) does not allow integration with home automation systems, like Home Assistant (HA) or SmartThings, but they do allow users to log into their account online to arm/disarm their system.
So, this was the workaround:
- Home Assistant presence sensor with an on/off boolean (toggle) sends command to TRIGGERcmd as follows:
- HA present (toggle on) --> TRIGGERcmd to arm
- HA away (toggle off) --> TRIGGERcmd to disarm
- UI.Vision web extension configured on an always on VM receives the appropriate trigger, from TRIGGERcmd.
- An arm trigger executes a UI.Vision autorun html file that logs in and arms the system.
- A disarm trigger executes a UI.Vision autorun html file that logs in and disarms the system.